Health Help Now Croydon is available now as a website – please go to:
What is Health Help Now?
Health Help Now Croydon is a new phone app and website which has been specially designed to help people in Croydon to do four things:
- To very easily access top quality information on health and how to keep well
- To understand when they need to access advice from a health and wellbeing professional
- To find out where they can access this advice
- To get directions to the nearest, open place for treatment – day or night.
The website and app allow people:
- To search by the symptoms they are experiencing
- To find the services that are available locally
- To access advice for various age groups
There are four simple steps:
1. Choose to check symptoms, services or advice.
2. Under symptoms and advice, select an age group (baby, child, teenager, adult, older adult)
3. Select common symptoms
4. Results for your selection include links to recommended services and advice, with location and real-time opening hours information.